This Uni POSCA PC-8K Marker contains water-based pigments which can be blended when wet or overlaid when dry. It's a great option for adding colour to artwork, signage, posters and more and has a broad chisel tip for adding lines that can be read from a distance.
• This marker has a broad chisel tip measuring 8.0 mm can both cover large areas and draw neat curves.
• You can use it to mark on paper, metal, glass, fabric, minerals, canvas, ceramic, wood and plastic.
• The water-based ink is highly pigmented for vibrant results.
• It has a round, easy to grip barrel.
• You can blend these markers when they are wet or overlay them when they are dry.
• This marker contains turquoise coloured ink.
• POSCA tips can be removed and washed by rinsing it under cold water or leaving it to soak overnight.
• The ball inside the barrel mixes the paint, giving an even consistency, while the cap provides a tight seal ensuring protection and longevity of the tip.
• This marker is ideal for making bold markings or sign writing for both professional and personal use.